Notice of Privacy Practices
THIS NOTICE DESCRIBES HOW MEDICAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU MAY BE USED AND DISCLOSED AND HOW YOU CAN GET ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
420EvaluationsOnline obligation to protect your privacy
420EvaluationsOnline strives to maintain the confidentiality of your protected health information ("PHI"). PHI is information about you that can be used to identify you (such as your name, social security number or address), and as for (a) your past, present or future physical or mental health or condition, (b) providing health care, or (C) your past, present, or future payment for the provision of medical care. In doing business, 420EvaluationsOnline get and create records containing your PHI. 420EvaluationsOnline required by law to maintain the confidentiality of your information and provide you with notice of its legal duties and privacy regarding your PHI.
420EvaluationsOnline must comply with the terms of this notice is valid. It is this notice comes into force on May 2, 2015 and is valid until 420EvaluationsOnline replaces it. 420EvaluationsOnline reserves the right to change the terms of this notice at any time, as long as the changes in accordance with applicable law. If 420EvaluationsOnline changes in the terms of this notice, the new conditions apply to all PHI that it supports, including the islands, which have been created or received before there were no changes. If 420EvaluationsOnline change this notice, it will post the new notice on its website and make the new notice available upon request.
Use and Disclosure of PHI
420EvaluationsOnline may use and disclose your PHI in the following ways:
· Treatment, payment and health care operations. 420EvaluationsOnline permitted to use and disclose your PHI for the purposes of (a) the processing, (b) Cash and (c) in the field of public health.
o 420EvaluationsOnline may disclose PHI to another physician or health care provider for consultation, or in connection with the provision of follow-up treatment.
o 420EvaluationsOnline may use and disclose your PHI to your health insurer or health plan in connection with the processing and compensation and other charges.
o Healthcare operations. 420EvaluationsOnline may use and disclose PHI in connection with his activities in the field of health, such as the provision of support services and quality control assessment. 420EvaluationsOnline may engage third parties for the provision of various services for 420EvaluationsOnline. If any such third parties should have access to your PHI to carry out their services, 420EvaluationsOnline require a third party to conclude a contract that obligates third parties to use and disclosure restrictions set forth in this notice.
· 420EvaluationsOnline permitted to use and disclose your PHI upon your written permission, unless such use or disclosure is consistent with your statement. You may revoke any such authorization at any time.
· As required by law. 420EvaluationsOnline may use and disclose your PHI in the cases provided by law.
The following categories describe the unique circumstances in which 420EvaluationsOnline may use or disclose your PHI:
· Activities of Public Health. 420EvaluationsOnline may disclose your PHI to public health authorities or other government agencies for the purposes of prevention and control of diseases, reporting child abuse or neglect, to report cases of domestic violence and reporting Food and Drug Administration in respect of quality, safety and effectiveness of a regulated product or activity. 420EvaluationsOnline may, under certain circumstances, to disclose Phi individuals who have been exposed to an infectious disease, or otherwise at risk of contracting or spreading a disease or condition.
· Worker’s Compensation. 420EvaluationsOnline may disclose your PHI as authorized by and to the extent necessary to comply with the compensation programs of the workers and other similar programs, work-related illnesses and injuries.
· Health Oversight Activities. 420EvaluationsOnline may disclose your PHI to health oversight agency for authorized activities, such as audits, investigations, inspections, licensing and disciplinary measures relating to the health care system or government benefit programs.
· Judicial and administrative proceedings. 420EvaluationsOnline may disclose your PHI in certain circumstances, in accordance with applicable law, in response to a court or administrative authority, or in response to a subpoena or discovery request.
· Law enforcement. 420EvaluationsOnline may, under certain circumstances, to disclose your PHI to law enforcement officials, for example, for the purpose of detection or detection of a suspect, fugitive, material witness or missing person.
· 420EvaluationsOnline may, under certain circumstances, to disclose Phi Coroners, medical examiners, funeral directors employees for purposes such as identifying, establishing the cause of death and the performance of duties with respect to the descendants.
· Procurement Authority. 420EvaluationsOnline may, under certain circumstances, use or disclose your PHI for the purposes of donation and transplantation of organs.
· 420EvaluationsOnline may, under certain circumstances, to use or disclose PHI that are necessary for research purposes.
· Threats to health or safety. 420EvaluationsOnline may, under certain circumstances, use or disclose your PHI when necessary to prevent or lessen a serious and immediate risk to human health or safety or the public.
· Specialized Government Functions. 420EvaluationsOnline, may in certain situations, use and disclose your PHI to individuals who are, or were, in the Armed Forces for purposes such as ensuring the proper execution of the military mission or determine the right to benefits. 420EvaluationsOnline may also disclose your PHI to federal officials for intelligence and national security.
Your rights regarding your PHI
You have the following rights regarding PHI supported 420EvaluationsOnline:
· Confidential Communications. You have the right to receive confidential information of your PHI. You can ask 420EvaluationsOnline communicate with you via an alternative method or in an alternative location, and 420EvaluationsOnline will meet your reasonable requirements. You must make the request in writing 420EvaluationsOnline.
· You have the right to request restrictions on certain uses and disclosures Phi for treatment, payment or health care operations. You also have the right to ask 420EvaluationsOnline only limit its disclosure Phi certain individuals involved in your care or payment for your care. You must make the request in writing 420EvaluationsOnline. 420EvaluationsOnline not obliged to fulfill your request. However, if 420EvaluationsOnline agrees to comply with your request, it will comply with these agreements, except as otherwise required by law or in the event of an emergency.
· Scans and copies. You have the right to inspect and copy PHI. You must make the request in writing 420EvaluationsOnline. 420EvaluationsOnline may charge for the cost of copying, shipping, labor and materials associated with your request. 420EvaluationsOnline may refuse to check and / or copy your PHI in certain limited circumstances. If this happens, 420EvaluationsOnline will inform you about the cause of failure, and you can request a review of the denial.
· You have the right to ask 420EvaluationsOnline change your PHI if you think inaccurate or incomplete, you may request an amendment for as long as the information is stored on 420EvaluationsOnline. You must submit a request to the 420EvaluationsOnline writing and indicate the reason to support the requested change. 420EvaluationsOnline may in certain circumstances refuse to send a written notice of cancellation. If 420EvaluationsOnline deny your request, you will be allowed to file a statement of disagreement to be included in their reports.
· Accounting of Disclosures. You have the right to receive a record of all information made 420EvaluationsOnline your PHI. However, this right does not include disclosures for treatment, payment or health care operations, disclosures to you about your treatment, the disclosure of information in accordance with the resolution, and some other data. You must submit a request in writing and must specify 420EvaluationsOnline period of time (which should be for a period of at least six years from the date of disclosure). Your first accounting will be free. However, 420EvaluationsOnline may charge for the costs associated with the implementation of any additional request made within 12 months. 420EvaluationsOnline inform you of such costs in advance, so you can cancel or change your request to reduce costs.
· Notice of violation. You have the right to be informed in the event, 420EvaluationsOnline (420EvaluationsOnline or business associate) finds a violation of unsecured PHI.
· Paper copy. You have the right to receive a paper copy of this 420EvaluationsOnline notice at any time on request. To obtain a paper copy of this notice, please contact 420EvaluationsOnline by calling (949) 336-2602
· You can report 420EvaluationsOnline and Secretary Department of Health and Human Services if you believe your privacy rights have been violated. To file a complaint in 420EvaluationsOnline, you must apply in writing 420EvaluationsOnline: To: Security Officer 18100 Von Karman Ave #850, Irvine, CA 92612. 420EvaluationsOnline would not retaliate for filing a complaint.
Additional Information. If you want to get more information about your rights of confidentiality, please contact 420EvaluationsOnline by calling (949) 336-2602 and ask for privacy and security officer. How you must send a written request to 420EvaluationsOnline to exercise any of the rights described in this notice must be sent 420EvaluationsOnline request to: To: Security Officer 18100 Von Karman Ave #850, Irvine, California 92612.